My First- Hand Experience with ChatGPT

 ChatGPT is a new invention in the technology space that everybody is talking about these days. Being a tech enthusiast I also tried my hands on this amazing AI-based chatbot created by OpenAI. I guess I was lucky enough to experience it because now there is a waitlist going on to even experience the beta version. I think it is not even accepting any new sign-ups now. The website is crashing may be due to heavy traffic. Plz comment in the section below if I am wrong.

Today, people are saying this technology is going to reduce or completely diminish front-end customer experience jobs in BPO, sales & marketing etc because it is equipped with human-like IQ. 

However, I strongly disagree with this notion- because my experience with ChatGPT was not very extraordinary.  I find it like yet another chatbot kind of application, maybe a bit more evolved. Sorry guys, I could not take screenshots, and now when I am trying to log in again, there is a wait list going on.

Yes, it did write me a brand new poem in a few seconds, but when I entered the questions related to food recommendation, astrology, and wellness questions amongst others, the answers were quite standard. I did not see any personalization, maybe this technology is still in the progress stage for the Indian market. It was just like Google like search results.

I guess technologies such ChatGPT will drive social change because it is reducing human intervention. Interacting with this application(FB-like messenger basically) is like interacting with human-like intelligence, without the presence of the physical human. Sounds very interesting!! 

 I will try to capture some screen shares and update this blog in a few days. Meanwhile, plz share your experience with ChatGPT.

Good Night!!




 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The history and origin of Thai Boxing

Thai Boxing Techniques: An Excerpt

Free tools to generate video with simple text prompt