How to Make Til ke Ladoo in 10 minutes?

 These days winters are going on in northern India. Til( Sesame) ke ladoo is my all-time favorite winter dish. Usually, I buy this dish from the local kirana store, fortunately, this winter I am spending at home. Thereby, I tried to make it at home. I did not follow any elaborate recipe. I have tried to make it under ten minutes:-

Here is the recipe 

Step 1

Add one big scoop of desi ghee to a pan. Melt gudd( jaggery) on medium to slow flame. This process should take 3-4 minutes.



Step 2 

Add roasted sesame(til) to melted jaggery and mix the mixture a nice toss. This process should take another 2-3 minutes.



Step 3 

Spread the mixture on a plate and let it cool off a bit. Wait for one minute before starting the next step.


                                         


Step- 4

Shape the mixture into small balls using a spoon while the mixture is still hot. You can sprinkle a small amount of water on your palm to reduce heat while rolling the balls.


So my ladoos were not perfectly rounded, but who cares? it tastes amazing, and that is important to me..

You can also try this super healthy winter dish and share your experience right underneath this blog.

Happy Winters!



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The history and origin of Thai Boxing

Thai Boxing Techniques: An Excerpt

Free tools to generate video with simple text prompt