Under Eye Circle: The prevention


I still remember those days when I was an engineering student. Those were the days when I was required to study at least 15-16 hours a day. Owing to which I was often became victim of lack sleep. Those were pretty tough days and I had suffered few allergic reactions as well. What aggravated my plight was the regular consumption of wine. Though, I sail through my engineering but my eyes suffered a lot. The biggest issue that I had to deal with was dark under eye circle. In fact, my friends used to make a fun out of me, like I got hit by the some hooligan of my class. Those visible veins under my eyes were quite embarrassing, indeed!  

Well, once you got under eye circle you have to hide them, isn’t? The same was my case, I relied on makeup tricks to at least hide them temporary. In following lines I will share with you the cosmetics I used and that imparted the magical results for me:

Awake Invention stretch concealer

This is the top product in my list to hide dark under eye circle. The best thing that I observed about this concealer is, despite being a heavy duty kind it does not look artificially pasted. It looks quite natural and provides soft and matte finish. As the name suggests ‘stretch’, it does not create crease. Hence, it works magically with facial movements. Moreover, it does not let my skin dry because it contains the Roseship oil. The product is worth a try at least for once.

100% pure peach pigmented concealer

If you cannot find the above listed in your nearby area, then try this. It had provided me an excellent coverage for my dark eye circles. Its reflecting effects had truly brightened up my peepers. The concealer is an assortment of numerous detoxified agents, like green tea, antioxidants, anti aging vitamins. Moreover, it is a natural product and gets its color from natural peaches and carrots. Hence, it is completely safe to use.
Well, I soon learned it that cosmetics can help me only on temporary basis. For long lasting results I had to apply some natural remedies. Today, I am sharing with you those secret remedies which helped me immensely:

1-    I had made a habit of placing chilled tea bags on my eye lids, whenever I used to get time. Make sure the teabag you are using must have caffeine in it, because it is important to remove under eye circles. Moreover, sometimes I used to replace tea bags with cucumber slices in order sooth my burning eyes.

2-    Thanks to my grand mom’s advice I started drinking lots of plain water instead of wine. It helps me in staying hydrated. However, it is said that you should drink at least 64 ounces of water. But, I will say go with your capacity. However, you can cut down on your salt intake if you are not drinking too much of water.

3-    Finally, the last tip from my treasure, never ever rub your itchy eyes because it can be a substantial reason of causing allergic reaction that can trigger dark under eye circle.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The history and origin of Thai Boxing

Thai Boxing Techniques: An Excerpt

Free tools to generate video with simple text prompt